WEEK 3 – HEALTH PROMOTION CHALLENGE #3
Time to make yourself a balanced lunch! Don’t forget your glass of water!
To succeed with your challenge, you need:
- The equivalent of half your plate filled with vegetables and fruits
- ¼ of your plate filled with protein foods
- ¼ of your plate filled with whole grain foods
- A glass of water as beverage
For recipes ideas: Recipes - Canada's Food Guide
WEEK 3 – Health Promotion WEBINARS
Every Wednesday, a Health Promotion webinar is featured. Please note that every webinar viewed counts for an activity when filling the tracker, regardless of whether it's the week's suggestion or not.
This week, we invite you to explore ADDICTIONS AWARENESS AND PREVENTION Health Promotion webinars: Online formation (cafconnection.ca)
And to get ready for tomorrow’s challenge, we suggest "Video & Internet Gaming – An Irresistible Force":
Addictions Awareness: Video & Internet Gaming—An Irresistible Force - Demio
WEEK 3 – MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE #3
A big challenge this week! Take a 24-hour break from your screens...
The formula is simple: don’t use screens for recreation purposes for 24 hours.
2 OPTIONS to achieve the challenge:
1) Sign up for the 24-hour PAUSE - Family Edition Challenge, a @pausetonecran initiative with the support of @GouvQc.To win: a stay at the Village Vacances Valcartier! https://bit.ly/3guqUif
2) Choose a day by May 30 when you won't use screens for recreational purposes and enter your challenge date in the tracker once completed.
WEEK 3 - FITNESS CHALLENGE
Challenge #3 from the PSP Health Challenge
complete 100 burpees in 7 days!
With push-ups and jumps
With or no push-ups and without jumping
WEEK 3 - RECREATION CHALLENGE
Complete a puzzle in the week-end!
Watch and listen Manon Fortier giving you her advices in the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/defisantepsp!