The Community Integration Program provides a variety of services designed to assist families integrate into their new communities, enhance quality of life and promote and support personal, family and community development.
The Employment Service offers assistance to civilian spouses and youth of CAF regular force members and Class “B” or “C” reservists in acquiring skills, resources and career initiatives that prepare and facilitate work force entry. The Program provides information and resources to assist with the following:
- Employment Workshops: workshops may be offered in response to community requests
- Local Job Board: postings in the area
- Community Employment Services: patnerships with outside agencies
- Information regarding employment
- List of websites for employment opportunities
- Computer/Internet access, fax machine and photocopie
- Referrals to employment agencies and educational institutions.
Information and Referral Facilitator
705-424-1200 ext. 3994