BFRC - Prevention and Intervention Services
A range of preventive activities, support services and referrals designed to enhance the family's social functioning and emotional well-being are provided. Brief, solution focused counselling, support and intervention using recognized evidence-based clinical approaches is available to individuals who are 18 years of age and older.
Assistance can be provided for a variety of issues:
- Education and Prevention;
- Community Driven programming;
- Assessment and Referral to community resources;
- Short-Term Intervention and Crisis Support.
Services are confidential and free of charge.
Family Support Program Supervisor
705-424-1200 ext. 1542/3994
Should you require assistance outside of business hours, please call:
- Base Duty Officer: 705-790-5639;
- Canadian Forces Member Assistance Program (CFMAP): 1-800-268-7708;
- CMHA Crisis Line: 705-728-5044 or 1-888-893-8333;
- Family Information Line (FIL): 1-800-866-4546;
- 211Ontario.ca - Community Connections: 211;