1 Day, MITE Code 119531
Mental Fitness and Suicide Awareness for Supervisors
To prepare personnel in leadership positions to promote mental fitness and to mitigate the incidence of mental health injuries including deliberate self-harm and suicide within the military community.
Who can attend
- To learn about mental fitness in a military context
- To practise exercises that will strengthen mental fitness
- To learn about how mental fitness fits into leadership responsibility
- To learn about suicide and suicide prevention and intervention
- Supervisor’s course is MITE code recognized
The target audience for this course are CF members who are in a supervisory position and at a rank level of MS/MCpl or above or Lt/SLt (N) or above. Where space is available, civilian members of the DND team who are in a supervisory position can participate.
To register: www.pspborden.com/hp/hponlineregistration.aspx