To get FIT or to just play, the Buell Fitness and Aquatic Centre is the place to be!
Buell Fitness and Aquatic Centre
COVID-19 Response Plan
Our primary complex is home to:
- FORCE testing and unit workouts in the gymnasiums.
- Health and Wellness classes that inspire clients' minds and bodies.
- Squash, badminton, and volleyball games on our indoor and outdoor courts.
- Self-directed or personal training in our cardio and weight rooms.
- Training exercises, Specialty Testing, and Base Team practices.
- Friendly faces in Fitness and Sports Administration Offices.
You must wear a non-medical mask while moving through the facility. You may remove the mask once you are in your workout area.
With treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and spin bikes, and rowers at your fingertips, getting a great cardio burn is easy!
Build muscle, tone, or maximize your strength and longevity with a wide assortment of free weights and Paramount machines. New to weight training? Ask any of our Fitness Team for an orientation to proper weight use and form.
Outdoor Fields and Courts
Breathe fresh air into your activities at our outdoor soccer field and volleyball court - or ask a member of our Fitness Team to recommend a running route to improve your endurance and stamina.
Stash your stuff, and freshen up after a satisfying workout with our showers, and rented or day locker services.
Add challenge, relaxation, or a new twist to your workout just by using our: mats, resistance and balance balls, free weights and kettlebells, resistance bands, skipping ropes, spin bikes, sports equipment, steps and plyo-boxes.
06:00 - 21:00
Saturday and Sunday
09:00 - 16:30
Note: Remembrance Day from 12:00-19:30
Administration (Fitness and Sports)
Monday to Friday
Buell Fitness and Aquatic Centre at CFB Borden
122 Ramillies Road, Borden, ON L0M 1C0
Front Desk 705-424-1200 extension 3331