Borden Public and Military Library
705-424-1200 local 2273
Borden Public & Military Library Member Safety Guidelines
- Access to facility is restricted with Curb Side Pick Up Service available only;
- No direct physical contact with staff, as all arrangements are made in advance, via email;
- Pick-up between 1400 - 1700hrs Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. If you miss your pick up, your materials will be checked back into the library;
- Only 1 person is allowed on the library ramp at a time;
- You must know your library card # to pick up;
- If you would like to place a library order, please email email@example.com. You will receive a response regarding your request as well instructions. Up to 10 items can be requested including no more than 2 DVD’s.
- Book Bags are prepared in advance with the Librarian wearing
- All items returned to the library are set aside for 5 days prior to returning to the library collection and back into circulation
- BBPML employee and patron safety is paramount and we wish to ensure your needs and requests are met while keeping you safe.
The following guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of both library staff and its members.
Thank you! Happy Reading,
Your Base Borden Public & Miliary Library
705 424 1200 x 2273