Whether you’ve just arrived, been here awhile or are moving on, we can assist. The Information and Referral Services provides bilingual information and referrals to inform and connect CAF members and their families to community services and programs on Base, throughout the County of Simcoe, as well as across the nation in any geographic location to which a family may be posted. If you have any questions staff will do their best to answer your questions or refer you to desired contacts.
Services provided include:
Keeping you up to date on BFRC activities and events is important. To stay informed, we encourage you to check out:
- BFRC Welcome Package and other MFRC's packages;
- BFRC Resource Guide;
- Computers / Internet Access (DWAN & GPNET);
- Education Services;
- Emploment Services;
- Employment bulletin board;
- In/Out Clearances;
- Information on postings;
- Inform and connect family members to community services and programs;
- Information to direct you to local resources and community contact (i.e. medical referrals, OHIP health card, schools);
- Information and contacts for community referrals;
- Printer / fax / photocopier.
- Citoyen Borden Citizen (promotes events and activities through weekly submissions to the Citoyen Borden Citizen newspaper);
- Bulletin Boards (Canex and Recreation Centre);
- Cafconnection - BFRC Virtual Programming.
Information and Referral Facilitator
705-424-1200 ext. 3994