Through the Support Our Troops Summer Camp Program, thousands of military children have been able to enjoy a week-long camp experience over the course of many years.
Support Our Troops National Summer Camp Program for Families of the CAF Community
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IS THE OFFICIAL CHARITY OF THE CAF COMMUNITY
This year represents the fourth year of the Support Our Troops National Summer Camp Program whereby eligible families of the CAF Community will be able to receive funding for a week-long residential at an accredited camp of their choice or a day camp experience (using the HIGH FIVE standard).
The following are eligible for the Program:
There may be a unique or exceptional circumstance that would warrant a military family benefiting from a summer camp experience. Nominations through the Base/Wing Commanders to be emailed for consideration.
- Dependants of deceased CAF Members;
- Dependants of ill/injured members of the CAF, being supported through the JPSU/IPSCs;
- Dependants of CAF members who are currently deployed, or on a prolonged training (course) or an attached posting away from their families;
- Special needs children of CAF members; and
- Children of CAF members who have special needs.
Online registration for the 2017 program will open on 1 April. Click here for more details.