Do you lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy encouraging others to do the same? The Health Promotion Department is actively recruiting Unit Health Promotion Reps (UHPRs) across 4 Wing.
Unit Health Promotion Rep (UHPR)
Units can have more than one rep. If you are interested in becoming a UHPR, please contact Health Promotion.
Eligibility and Requirements for UHPR Enrolment
Duties of the UHPR
- Be health conscious
- Be a CAF Member or Defence Team Member
- Receive approval from your Supervisor/CoC
- Attend a training session
Fill out the form below to indicate your interest in becoming a Unit Health Promotion Rep.
- Identify local Unit needs and issues, and communicate these to the Health Promotion Department
- Coordinate Health Promotion programs for their respective Unit and act as a resource of health promotion-related information
- Assist in implementing Health Promotion programs consistent with directions and standards at National level
- Act as a liasion to disseminate information and gather feedback at the Unit level
- Participate in training opportunities to enhance skills as a UHPR and assist with the delivery of Health Promotion packages in the form of presentations, workshops and seminars
- Contribute to the Health Promotion Department in a way that promotes and fosters partnerships, maximizes resources and reduces barriers to Health Promotion program delivery
- Communicate and work effectively with other UHPRs at the local Unit
- Act as a resource person for co-workers with information and referrals on the Wing or local community
- Lead by example