PSP Summer Camp 2019
9 weeks of themed summertime fun!
4 Wing PSP Summer Camp 2019
It is with great anticipation that the PSP Community Recreation Department announces that Summer Camp Registration is open! The PSP Summer Camp, for ages 6-12 years, provides the children of 4 Wing, Cold Lake and surrounding communities, 9 weeks of themed summertime fun!
Take a peek at all the fun PSP’s been busy planning for your children! (Click here to see the information pamphlet PDF.)
PSP Summer Camp starts 2 July and ends 30 August, 2019, and is primarily run out of the Mackenzie Arts & Community Centre. Programming runs 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with early drop-off starting at 7:00 AM and late pick-up until 5:00 PM. A fun excursion will be planned for each week!
PSP Summer Camp Cost:
- In person registration only, at the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre Welcome Desk;
- Registration is for each week only, though multiple weeks can be registered for at one time;
- A Registration Waiver Package is required to be completed in full at the time of registration; and
- Spots are limited! A waitlist will be started once a week is full. As space becomes available it will be offered in order of the waitlist. Spots will only be confirmed once payment and the Registration Waiver Package have been completed.
- Members of the Defence Team:
- $100.00 per week
- Registration for the Defence Team opens May 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Non-Defence Team:
- $225.00 per week
- Registration for Non-Defence Team opens May 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Cash, Credit, or Debit; or
- Payment plan. PDA’s requires 1/3 of the total invoice to be paid up front, followed by 2 pre-authorized debit payments made on a pre-determined schedule. To make pre-authorized debit arrangements please make an appointment with Bernadine Willick. Appointments are available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM. Anyone wishing to use the payment plan, must have registration and PDA in place by noon on 12 June, 2019. Registrations after this date will not be eligible for the payment plan.
**Refunds are not available. Exception will be made at the discretion of the Program Coordinator and Recreation Manager**
If you have any questions about the PSP Summer Camp that we haven’t answered, please contact the Welcome Desk at 780-840-8000 local 7823.