The RV & Vehicle storage was established on 1 September 1989 in order to provide secure, permanent recreational vehicle storage facilities to all military personnel located at 4 Wing Cold Lake. The compound is administered by the PSP Community Recreation Department, located in the front kiosk of the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre, Bldg #720. Phone the Kiosk Supervisor for more information at 780-840-8000 extension 7909.
4 Wing RV Storage Compound
Recreation vehicles, including trailers, motor-homes, boats and snowmobiles are not to be parked on the streets or grassed areas within the confines of 4 Wing Cold Lake other than on a temporary basis.
Vehicles being stored in the RV & Vehicle Storage must be in good running condition. All items must be registered within the Province of Alberta and hold valid insurance. Please note that only one storage site will be allowed until all Priority categories have been allocated. Additional free storage sites will be awarded depending on availability of parking stalls. Vehicles, RV's, boats etc in the process of being restored are NOT permitted under any circumstances.
We have 2 compounds available for the 4 Wing Defence Team. The South Elongated Compound is available to patrons with items larger than 26ft and the North Compound is for items smaller than 26ft.
Members may register at the PSP Community Recreation Department at the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre front kiosk from Monday to Friday between 8:30am-4:00pm.
The Following info must be provided at the time of registration:
- Rank, service number and name;
- Residential address and phone number
- Work location and phone number
- Community Card and PLCC must be presented
- The make, model, color, serial number and license plate number of each recreational vehicle to be registered.
- Priority 1: Occupants of Single Quarters (SQ's)
- Priority 2: Military Members living in Rental Housing Units (RHU's)
- Priority 3: DND and NPF employees of 4 Wing living in RHU's
- Priority 4: Military Members employed at 4 Wing not living in RHU's
- Priority 5: DND and NPF employees of 4 Wing not living in RHU's
- Priority 6: Retired Military Members who are residing in the geographical area of Cold Lake.
- A $50.00 security deposit must be paid for each new registered storage site
- Yearly rental fees apply to Priority 6 and those with more than 2 registered sites
- Elongated Sites (full year) $50.00+GST=$52.50
- Elongated Sites (6mnths) $25.00+GST=$26.25
- Regular Sites (full year) $30.00+GST=$31.50
- Regular Sites (6mnths) $15.00+GST=$15.75
Access to the RV & Vehicle Storage is controlled by the PSP Community Recreation Department during hours of operation at the Welcome Desk.
Monday - Friday 6:00am-8:00pm
Weekends and Statuory Holidays 9:00am-7:00pm
From the MP/Commissionaires office after 4:00pm (Mon-Fri) and on the weekends.
RV Compound Registration Form