With the recent transition to Step 2 in the Government of Alberta COVID response plan Personnel Support Programs (PSP) is pleased to announce the following update in program and service delivery:
PSP COVID-19 Updates
**EFFECTIVE 5 MARCH 2021**
Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre:
- One-on-one fitness training continues to be available for all military members by contacting Tovah Fenske;
- One-on-one reconditioning training continues to be available for all military members by contacting Sarah Barber; and
- Low-intensity Unit PT training for up to 15 people is available by contacting Tovah Fenske.
For further information on low-intensity please review the video and reference the image below:
- Effective Monday, March 8th, the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre cardio and weight rooms will be available to military members for “low-intensity” individual training by appointment from 0700-1600 Monday to Friday. To book online, please go to https://bkk.cfmws.com/coldlakepub/facilities/index.asp to book your time slot. Once logged in, click on facilities, request/book facilities, click on Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre, select your zone and book your time slot. If you experience issues with online booking please contact the Welcome Desk at 780-840-8000 local 7823 between 0700-1600 for assistance.
- In-Body Assessments continue to be available for one-on-one booking by contacting Tammy Buchanan; and
- Units may request virtual Health Promotion briefings by contacting Lisa Fisher.
- The Aquatics Centre continues to be available for organized youth programming (Marlins Swim Club); and
- Private one-on-one swim lessons and youth training opportunities will be available in the near future.
- Sports Stores continues to be open for equipment rental, Monday to Friday, 0800-1600. For more information please contact Sports Stores at 780-840-8000 local 8193.
- The Arena continues to be available only to organized youth programming (Norlight Skating Club).
- The 4 Wing Community Library is now available for in-person services with a maximum capacity of 5 people, Monday to Friday from 1000-1500hrs.
- Messes continue to be open for clear-in/clear-out procedures; and
- TGIW drive-thru services will resume effective Wednesday, March 10th.
For further changes and updates please continue to check this page as well as 4 Wing Connection on Facebook.