4 Wing Community Run 2017
Brought to you by PSP and Sponsored by Inter pipeline & Country99 FM
Race Day: Saturday, 27 May 2017, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
Race Options and Start Times
|Half Marathon Race
|10 Km Race
|5 Km Fun Run/Walk + Race
* Pets are not permitted at this event or on any of the event routes *
Race Package Pickup
If you registered by 4 PM on 12 May 2017, you are strongly encouraged to pick up your race package in advance of the event. Early race package pick-up will take place at the Col. J.J. Parr Sports Centre on 24 May 2017 from 1200 - 1800 hrs and 25 May 2017 from 1200 - 1800 hrs. Those who have pre-registered:
- are strongly encouraged to pick-up their event kit during the pre-race kit pick-up dates. Those who do not will no longer have their event kit reserved for them; and
- they may have someone pick-up their event kit, on their behalf, with proof of identification, however written confirmation must be provided in advance to Nikki Sinclair indicating:
- name of person registered for the event;
- what event they are registered in; and
- who will be picking up their race package.
If you have registered after 4 PM on 12 May 2017, or if you can't make the times outlined above, we ask that you pick-up your race kits the morning of the event, race kits at this time will be available as first come first serve. Registration made after 4 PM on 12 May 2017 will not receive a race timing chip, and therefore cannot have their event timed.
||Registration Fee (27 May 2017)
|Half Marathon Run
|10 Km Run
|5 Km Walk + Run
1. The event is FREE to register for. Should you choose to have your event timed, you must indicate as such at the time of registration and provide a $50.00 refundable cash deposit upon event day registration. Note that the option of a timed event is only available to those who pre-register.
2. Pre-registration closes at 4 PM on 12 May 2017. Registrations received after 4 PM on 12 May 2017 will not receive a race chip.
3. Online Registration will remain open and close 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday, 26 May 2017.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please e-mail Nikki Sinclair no later than 72 hours prior to the event.
All routes begin at the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre near the intersection of Kingsway and Timberline Drive on the 4 Wing Cold Lake Base. The course runs throughout the Base and towards the Back Gate.
Click here to view a map of the race route.
The 4 Wing Commander and 4 Wing Chief Warrant Officer will have the opportunity to present awards to:
the top male and female participants in each event within the following age groups:
1) Youth: 13-16 years of age;
2) Junior: 17-34 years of age; and
3) Senior: 35-44 year of age; and
4) Masters: 45 years of age and older.
* Awards will be determined by time and therefore only those who have elected to have their event timed are eligible to win*
Volunteer parking will be at the back of the Officers mess. The back parking lot of Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre will be used exclusively as a volunteer loading and unloading zone.
For information on how you can get involved and volunteer for this event, please refer to the Volunteer section on the left or click here.