The Comox MFRC is a registered non-profit organization that works to provide relevant, high quality programs and services for military members and their families in the Comox Valley.
MFRC Employment Opportunities
Our vision is "Military Families will thrive." We have a core of professional staff and many volunteers who deliver a diverse range of programs and services to meet the broad needs of the military community we serve.
If you take pride in your work, care about providing for our Military families, and embrace an environment supportive of learning, then the MFRC is the place for you!
There are many benefits to joining the Comox MFRC team, including:
- Being part of a culture that is engaging, dynamic, cohesive, and supportive.
- Health/Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term disability, Employee Assistance Program (minimum 35 hour work week)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Access to recreational facility
- Discounted childcare fees
- Discounted workshop fees
- Opportunities for advancement
Current Employment Opportunities:
Deputy Executive Director / Human Resource Assistant – Maternity Leave Coverage
Social Workers - Family Liaison Officer and Prevention Support Intervention
Early Childhood Educator
Summer Camp Team Leader
Summer Camp Support Staff
Summer Camp Staff