Fitness & Community Centre
The Fitness and Community Centre is OPEN to all Regular and Reserve military members and Authorized Users only.
New Updates (20 July 2021)
Please read below the newest COVID updates from the Wing and Province.
- Masks are recommended in indoor public settings for all people 12 and older who are not fully vaccinated (2nd dose + 14 days), as per Provincial Health recommendations.
- Pre-registration for gym slots is no longer required. There is no longer a 1 hour time limit to your workouts or booking specific workout spaces.
- 0600-0830 hrs is Military Only
- 0830-close hrs is open to CAF members and recreation pass holders.
- We are open to CAF members and those holding a recreation pass at this time. We are currently working to get through our waitlist so your patience is apprecaited as we reach out to all who have been waiting to set up their memberships.
- Physical distancing is still required when using the gym and we ask all members continue to thoroughly clean their equipment after each use.
- Let us continue to move forward safely and with kindness for one another. For any FCC questions please call the front desk at: 250-339-8211 ext 8315.
Please see the Fitness Centre Schedule for hours of operation, open recreation, noon hour class schedule, and lane swims and open swims.
Gym/Cardio/Weight Room: Open to the military and authorized users only
Sports Stores: Open to military members by appointment only
Pool: Open to the military and authorized users only
Take a virtual tour of the Fitness and Community Centre for an overview of the health and safety procedures in place and what you can expect upon returning to the facility in the next phase.
For general inquiries please contact: (250) 339-8211 ext. 8315
Check here for Facility Notices