Air Force Beach Campground
Updated Contact Information for Air Force Beach Campground
General and Reservation Inquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campground Manager email: email@example.com
The primary function of the Air Force Beach Campground and Air Force Beach is to provide a camping/beach area for authorized personnel and their family members and guests.
Air Force Beach Campground Standard Operating Procedures - SOPs
Park Office: 250-339-5271
Regular (Summer) Season: Mar - Oct
Regular Season "Opening Day" Reservation Procedures 2021
Air Force Beach Campground 2021 Seasonal Campsite Draw
Winter Season: Nov - Feb
Air Force Beach Campground Winter Camping Information will be posted when applicable.
COVID-19 Updates Air Force Beach Campground
Air Force Beach Campground update effective 18 March 2021
Due to the increased cases of COVID-19, Air Force Beach Campground and Cabins will not be accepting any reservations from off of Vancouver Island until further notice.
The Campground Office is open for business through a take-out style window with plexiglass protection and hand sanitizer available. All payments can be made at the office if you are comfortable, and we also accept payment over the phone.
- We are accepting Reservations from our Regular and Ordinary Members only, at this time on Vancouver Island
- No General Public Bookings (Associate Members) at this time.
- Playgrounds are open for the kids, but remember that 2-metre physical distancing is still in place. Please wash hands before and after use. If your child is feeling sick with a fever, runny nose, nausea, or cough, please keep them home.
- Guests are allowed to a camper’s site with a maximum of 2-6 persons total.
- Physical distancing of 2-metres is still in affect and will be strictly enforced.
- If Guests are staying overnight at a camper’s site, they must be registered with the Administration Office and pay the appropriate fee. Only Regular and Ordinary Category Members are allowed.
- All Camp Fires on Airforce Beach are BANNED until further notice.
- The Pavilion and Picnic Shelter remain CLOSED until further notice.
Things we are asking you to do for Air Force Beach Campground:
- Canteen goodies and supplies are for sale now, however no cash is being accepted. Debit and Credit cards only.
- Daily increased cleaning of all washroom facilities remains in effect.
- Staff is being instructed to avoid contact with any campers and customers.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding of the above protocols. We continue to monitor and re-assess our operation based on Province of BC direction, and will advise the Campers and Cabin Guests of any changes to Air Force Beach Campground operations as decisions are made. We are happy to continue to provide one of the best Campgrounds in the Valley.
- As per direction from Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as 19 Wing Commander, all Campground users are expected to self-isolate for 14 days upon return from travel outside of Canada. Self-isolation must occur at the person’s residence, NOT at the Campground.
- Practice 2-metre physical distancing while on the property, including near the office and washroom facilities.
- Please refrain from close contact with Campground Staff as they have been instructed to keep their distance from campers and guests of the park.
Picnic Shelter: CLOSED