Fitness & Community Centre
The Fitness and Community Centre is OPEN to all Regular and Reserve military members and Authorized Users only.
New Updates (20 September 2021)
Please read below the newest COVID updates from the Wing and Province.
- Masks are required to be worn in common areas of the facility (lobby, hallways, and change rooms). Users will not have to wear their masks while exercising.
- Pre-registration for gym slots is no longer required. There is no longer a 1 hour time limit to your workouts or booking specific workout spaces.
- 0600-0830 hrs is Military Only
- 0830-close hrs is open to CAF members, recreation pass holders and drop-in users.
- Physical distancing is still required when using the gym and we ask all members continue to thoroughly clean their equipment after each use.
- Let us continue to move forward safely and with kindness for one another. For any FCC questions please call the front desk at: 250-339-8211 ext 8315.
Please see the Fitness Centre Schedule for hours of operation, open recreation, noon hour class schedule. Please note that this schedule is for September 20 - October 1 only and an updated Fall schedule will be posted soon.
Gym/Cardio/Weight Room: Open to the military and authorized users
Sports Stores: Open to military members by appointment only
Pool: Closed for maintenance 20 September - 01 October 2021
Take a virtual tour of the Fitness and Community Centre for an overview of the health and safety procedures in place and what you can expect upon returning to the facility in the next phase.
For general inquiries please contact: (250) 339-8211 ext. 8315
Check here for Facility Notices