TGIF and Pot Luck Events!
From 9 July 21-onwards the Club has embarked on a staged post-COVID reopening for social events. The Club has been directed by PSP to follow BC Provincial COVID guidelines.
Current directives include:
- Max indoor capacity is 50 persons;
- All persons inside the Clubhouse must use a mask unless seated and either eating or drinking, or are socially-distanced by at-least 6'; and
- The Club may be required to insist on proof of vaccinations effective 13 Sept, however, final direction has not-yet been received from PSP.
Regular TGIF nights start at 1600 hours and conclude at 1900 hours.
Club Potlucks - temporarily suspended for COVID
- The 19 Wing Yacht Club has a potluck dinner on the last Friday of each month. (Please note December is mid month appetizers only).
- The bar opens at 1600 hrs (4:00pm)
- Dinner is at 1800 hrs (6:00pm)
- Please bring something to share
- For Potluck questions please contact email@example.com
Click here to see the Club's Event Calendar.
CAF units and current club members may book our facility for private events. We have a process to ensure smooth requests:
If you require more information about booking our facilities contact the Rear Commodore.
- Consult the Club Events Calendar (link above) to enure that your planned date is not in-conflict with an already-booked event.
- An initial, informal, staff check can be done by sending an email to the Rear Commodore with your date, time, number of attendees and whether or not you will need a bartender. Note that the 19-Wing Yacht Club operates under a Provincial license and outside alcohol is not permitted;
- The Rear Commodore will confirm If your date & time is available;
- Next step is to complete a Facility Use Request and Facility User Agreement. The form is online fillable. If you have a pdf service which allows online signatures, you can fully complete online and email back to the Rear Commodore, otherwise, download, complete online, print-out, sign, scan and email. The earlier that the Facility Request User Agreement is received, the better, however, requests made with less-than 2-weeks in-advance to the event cannot be considered;
- The Rear Commodore will obtain final approval from the Commodore and confirm your bartender (if requested); and
- If any of the guests are non-club members, an Access List Form must be completed and sent to the Rear Commodore, no-later than 5 working days prior to the event.
*Please note that although Club TGIF's for members have been permitted by PSP effective 9 Jul 21, as a component of the COVID staged opening, outside user group bookings are not yet authorized. Provincial Health and Wing guidelines govern activities at the Club.