As a Military (PSP) Club, We Have Three Levels of Annual Memberships:
One yearly Regular or Ordinary fee grants membership & all the privileges to you and your family!* Click here for a Member Application & Waiver Whether you are applying for a new membership, or are renewing, we need your most up-to-date information, and to have the waiver signed annually. You can bring the form to the clubhouse, or sign and scan the documents and email them to the Membership Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How To Pay for Your Membership:
During the Club's annual Spring Renewal Campaign, the Membership Officer can take forms and payment in-person. Throughout the balance of the year, complete & sign the form(s), then scan & email to the Membership Officer (address above). Once your paperwork is processed, The Membership Officer will confirm the fees to be paid. The next step is to pay at the Wing Fitness and Community Centre cashier (cash, debit or credit card), then scan and email your receipt to the Membership Officer. You will then receive your membership card(s) and have your name(s) added to the QUADRA access list with the Commissionaires.
The following persons and their dependents are eligible for Regular Membership:
- Regular Force members and their families,*
- Reserve Force members and their families,*
- Foreign Military members and their families,*
- Veterans (Former members of the CAF who have successfully completed Basic Military training and have been honourably discharged.) and their families.*
Ordinary Membership shall be for one year with no guarantee for renewal for further one-year terms.
Ordinary Members may be:
Associate Membership shall be for one year with no guarantee for renewal for further one-year terms.
- Current DND Public Servants and their families,*
- Staff of NPF and their families,*
- Staff of MFRCs and their families,*
- Staff of DRDC and DCC and their families,*
- Serving RCMP members and their families,*
- Currently serving Honorary Colonels/Captains (N) and honorary Lieutenant- Colonels/Commanders and their families,*
- Former Staff of NPF receiving a pension and their families,* and
- Former RCMP receiving an annuity and their families.*
- From time to time, and at the discretion of the Wing Commander, civilians may be sponsored into the Club by a Regular member whose membership is in good standing;
- Associate Members are not eligible to serve on the Executive Committee; and
- The ratio of Regular, Ordinary, and Associate members is constantly monitored to ensure that the membership ratio does not exceed the regulations set out by the 19 Wing Recreation Council.
* Definition of Families
- The member's spouse or common-law partner who is normally residing with the member at member's place of duty or who, if living separately, is doing so for military reasons;
- A relative by blood, marriage, common-law partnership, adoption legally or, is normally resident with the member and for whom the member may claim a personal exemption under the Income Tax Act;
- A child who is normally resident with the member and for whom the member would have been eligible to claim a personal exemption under the Income tax Act if the child were a relative by blood, marriage, common-law partnership, adoption legally or, in fact, for whom the member has accepted full financial responsibility and has commenced adoption proceedings;
- A child or legal ward of the spouse or common-law partners and the member who is single and in full-time attendance at school or university and is under the age of 26; and
- A family member who is permanently residing with the member, but who is precluded from qualifying as a dependant under the Income Tax Act because the family member receives a pension.