What is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu:
Who are we?
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art and combat sport that teaches a smaller person how to defend themselves against a larger adversary by using leverage and proper technique. The Gracie family, the founders of BJJ, modified judo and traditional Japanese jujutu to create the art.
- We are a BJJ Club geared towards sport BJJ. We are just starting up and looking for members.
- All levels welcome, ages 14 years and up.
When & where the Club will meet:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all group activities are currently suspendeduntil further notice. Please contact the club directly for more information.
- $10/month, Reg (Mil & Family)
- $15/month, Ordinary (Other Gov't)
- $20/month, Associate (Non-Affiliate Civilian)