Naden Athletic Centre (NAC) - N88
Hub of health and fitness at CFB Esquimalt
Hours of operation
Monday 0600 - 2000 hrs
Tuesday - Friday 0600 - 1800 hrs
Saturday 0800 - 1800 hrs
Sunday 0800 - 1300 hrs
The Naden Athletic Centre has many facilities and programs for military personnel, their families, DND employees and Staff of Non Public Funds.
Update 30 Mar 2021 : Based on the newest Provincial direction, adult sports and indoor group fitness classes have been suspended until further notice. The gym is still available for individual drop in use, while adhereing to COVID safety protocols.
Advanced registration is required to access the facility for individual workouts.
Facility areas currently available, include:
- Three squash courts
- Indoor badminton courts - available for Base Team members only, under approved COVID limitations, during scheduled times
- Individual work out pods located in the upper gym
- Self-directed training in our cardio theatre, weight training room and tactical training area
- A five-lane swimming pool (25 metres) with a leisure pool and hot tub
- Administration offices for Personal Support Programs Sports, Fitness, Facilities and Health Promotion teams.
Our primary athletic centre complex is home to the CAF FORCE Evaluation Centre for our military clientele.
On the lower floor of the NAC you will find our sports equipment rental office for most sport items. Call 250-363-5677 to enquire about equipment rentals.
To rent pool space / ball diamonds / soccer pitch / Wurtele Arena call the facilities coordinator at 250-363-4213 or email email@example.com
Due to COVID-19 Facility rentals are currently limited.