The Tobacco Free Butt out Clinic!
Butt Out Drop in Clinic
This clinic is a one-stop-shop for members looking to quit smoking.
CAF members will:
Research shows that counselling and support in combination with medication will help you quit smoking.
- Consult with a medical officer about medical options.
- Get a prescription and have the prescription filled.
- Meet with a Butt Out Coordinator all in one visit.
- Increase your addiction awareness
- Strengthen your commitment
- Identify smoking patterns, triggers and high risk situations
- Improve coping skills
- Develop a support network
- Improve physical activity and nutrition
- Practice relaxation skills
- Plan for relapse prevention
The Base Clinic, first floor
The first and third Wednesday of every month
To make an appointment call CDU 1 250-363-4120.
If you have questions about the clinic call 250-363-5532.