Inclusive Education

Camosun College
Phone: Lansdown Campus: 250-370-3000      
Interurban Campus: 250-370-4049
The Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) provides a wide range of services and educational accommodations for students with a documented disability, including anxiety and depression. CAL staff are available on both campuses to arrange services and supports such as classroom and exam accommodations, accessibility assistance, and to act as a resource for students, faculty and staff.
University of Victoria  - Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL)
Phone: 250-472-4947
The CAL staff works with faculty and students to promote educational equity and accessibility for students with disabilities. This team provides services and programs and coordinates academic accommodations for students. They also act as consultants to faculty and work with the university community to help create a more accessible learning environment.
Grants for Students with Permanent Disabilities
The Canada Study Grant for the Accommodation of Students with Permanent Disabilities loan or grants can be available to help pay for exceptional education-related costs associated with an individual who has a disability. These costs may include tutors, oral or sign interpreters, attendant care for studies, specialized transportation (to and from school only), note takers, readers and providing braille.