Building 88, Naden
Information last updated - 28 Oct 2020
The facility has a restricted capacity so there may be wait times to access the gym.
Patrons will need to provide name and phone number upon entering the facility for tracking purposes.
Patrons must respect all facility policies including, but not limited to:
If you need to talk to a PSP staff member in their office, please respect capacity restrictions and be cognizant of other people in shared offices.
- Masks must be worn when entering, transiting between workout spaces, change rooms, and exiting the facility
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times
- Hands must be sanitized or washed upon entry to the facility
- Patrons are responsible for sanitizing equipment before and after use, with products supplied, this will include lockers and shower knobs.
- Health screening questions will be asked by the facilities staff upon entrance to the facility.
- Valid ID must be shown to facilities staff.
- Patrons must adhere to individual room / area capacity restrictions as posted.
- Patrons are asked not to congregate or linger in the facility, please conduct your workout and depart the building.
It is expected that all patrons will respect PSP staff and the directions they provide while in the facility.
Drop in sports are not available at this time as the gym floors are being used for other activities.
Do not come to the gym if you are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions relating to gym access you can contact the Naden Athletic Centre front desk at 250-363-5677 during operational hours (Mon – Fri 0600 – 1800 hrs) or email email@example.com
*Naden Atheltic Centre will be CLOSED 0600 - 1300 hrs on Remembrance Day (11 Nov 2020) the facility will be open 1300 - 1800 hrs.
Please note that masks are required to access all DND facilities, as per CDS directive issued Sept. 24 2020.
About the NAC:
Our primary complex is home to:
Up to date Fitness opportunities can be found in the Newsletter!
- FORCE testing and bootcamp workouts in the gymnasiums.
- Health and wellness classes that inspire clients' minds and bodies.
- Squash, badminton, and volleyball games on our indoor and outdoor courts.
- Self-directed or personal training in our cardio and weight studios.
- Fleet training exercises, club practices, and recreation swims in the pool.
- Friendly faces in PSP Esquimalt's Administration Offices.
Monday-Friday - 6:00am-6:00pm
Saturday/Sunday/Holidays - CLOSED
11 Nov 2020 - 1:00pm - 6:00pm
* Hours subject to change - please call 250-363-5677 to confrim
Monday to Friday - 8:00am-4:00pm
NAC Kiosk 250-363-5677
- One large gym floor - currently only available for Base team sports by reservation and FORCE Testing.
- One smaller gym floor - Currently being used for individual work out pods
- Five-lane swimming pool (25 meter) - Closed for maintenance
- Leisure wading pool - Closed for maintenance
- One steam room - Closed for maintenance
- Large hot tub - Closed for maintenance
- Two weight-training rooms - Part of the weight room is closed for general use (available to Reconditioning clients by appointment)
- TATP Area (black matted area) - Closed
- Cardio theatre
- Three squash courts
- Three softball diamonds - Closed for the season
- One soccer pitch
- Two outdoor volleyball courts
To make a booking for any Base Facility (i.e. sports fields, pool, gym) a written request is required. Please contact the Facilities Coordinator by e-mail (Matthew.Kingstone@forces.gc.ca) or fax 250-363-4315 a minimum of 12 weeks prior to the event. Note: military training takes priority on all bookings.