Understanding the complexity of your military lifestyle well into retirement, SISIP Financial provides tailored financial solutions to meet your needs.
SISIP Financial Services
Tailored financial solutions
- Have you just entered the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)?
- Are you an officer-cadet or a recruit?
- Are you in the process of transitioning to a new posting?
- Are you now thinking of releasing, or even retiring?
- Are you the spouse of a military member who is currently deployed?
- Has your marital status changed?
For all of these life events and like circumstances, SISIP Financial (a division of CF Morale and Welfare Services) has a team of highly qualified advisors located at 20 major Bases/Wings/Units, with established expertise on the military lifestyle, including pay/benefits systems (pension, severance, lump-sum awards, etc.)
Serving and former CAF members and their families have access to programs and services which include:
SISIP Financial works in close partnership with your local representatives from PSP, MFRC, CANEX, Health Promotion as well as your JPSUs, in support of local programs and activities. Last year, SISIP Financial contributed over $3 million to Morale and Welfare programs on all Bases/Wings/Units across Canada. This funding is possible thanks to the services the CAF members subscribe to through SISIP Financial; “every dollar spent acquiring services from SISIP Financial, contributes to generating growth and support to the CAF community”.
- Term life insurance plans– no exclusions for war, dangerous occupations, hobbies, volunteer activities or sports;
- Long Term Disability – includes the Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Travel insurance – emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation, baggage protection, assistance 24/7 and much more (10% savings for all eligible members of the CAF community)
- Financial Planning – personalized advice, savings options and investment vehicles to help clients achieve their financial goals (Mutual funds are provided through FundEX Investments Inc.);
- Canadian Armed Forces Savings Plans – a low maintenance saving strategy designed exclusively for CAF members: start “paying yourself first” for as little as $25 a month;
- Financial Counselling – free, confidential support in the resolution of financial matters with access to SOT loans and grants;
- Members of the CAF community can also benefit from SISIP Financial’s online Learning Centre, a financial hub with tools and resources, as well as insightful articles directly related to the military community and their unique lifestyle.
SISIP CFB Esquimalt
Address: 98 CFB Naden, 1343 Woodway Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 7K6
Phone: (250) 363-3301