Financial Matters for Transitioning Families
Virtual Information Session with SISIP
Presented by SISIP Financial, in partnership with the Veteran Family Program.
Attend this virtual information session on financial literacy, for when your family is transitioning from military to post-service life. You’ll sleep better knowing you’ve taken care of your family’s finances.
Topic’s covered include:
- Cash flow and sources of income
- Pension options, including VAC disability awards
- CPP disability benefits, registered disability savings plan (RDSP) and tax benefits
- Insurance Options
- English: July 3 or October 2, 2019 @ 1100 (MST)
- French: August 7 or November 6, 2019 @ 1100 (MST)
Suffield MFRC Veteran Family Program Coordinator
Call: 403-544-5567 or email: email@example.com for further information.