We provide reconditioning programs and services to ill and injured CAF personnel that have transitioned in their rehabilitation. Our goal is to optimize the functional capacity and independence of these members. Entry into Reconditioning requires medical chit or a referral from a physician, physiologist or MO
Gagetown Reconditioning Program
- Our reconditioning team members are Certified Exercise Physiologists.
- They are certified and insured by the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- CEP performs assessments and prescribes exercise programs for populations with medical conditions, functional limitations or disabilities.
- The most advanced certification in the health & fitness industry.
- Requires a 4-year university degree in Kinesiology or Health Science
- Certification requires a completion of 100 practical hours, an exam, and continuing education credits are required.
Members for Reconditioning:
Any ill and/or injured CAF member that has limitations or barriers with physical activity or exercise.
Specific conditions include:
Physical Exercise Specialist: