The PSP Reconditioning Program supports Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members as they recover from illness or injury through customized exercise training plans, and access to sports.
Gagetown Reconditioning Program
The Program is designed to improve their quality of life as quickly and safely as possible.
Entry into the Reconditioning Program requires a medical chit or a referral from a physician, physiologist or MO.
Our reconditioning team members are Clinical exercise physiologists.
- They are certified and insured by the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- CEP performs assessments and prescribes exercise programs for populations with medical conditions, functional limitations or disabilities.
- The most advanced certification in the health & fitness industry.
- Requires a 4-year university degree in Kinesiology or Health Science
- Certification requires a completion of 100 practical hours, an exam, and continuing education credits are required.
The reconditioning program is offered to any ill and/or injured CAF member that has limitations or barriers with physical activity or exercise.
Specific conditions include:
506.422.2000 Ext. 6626
Physical Exercise Specialist:
506.422.2000 Ext. 1651