Our supervised play service is available for up to two hours daily (3 days a week) while you are using our facilities and accessible immediately. You can peek in on your child(ren) anytime. Playful and engaging options are plentiful for youth while you exercise or connect with friends. This service provides parents and/or guardians a convenient, flexible, affordable and reliable options whenever they are in a pinch.
PSP Recreation Supervised Play
Activities will vary each day and/or week which will include: open gym activities and games, sports, outdoor fun, art and crafts and more. Participants may bring toys from home, but please avoid all gaming options and screen time devices.
- 29 April 2019 – 15 June 2019
- Monday & Wednesdays at 1700-1900hrs
- Saturday at 0900-1100hrs
Where: Youth Room & Field House
- Monday – Youth Room (art & crafts)
- Wednesday – Open Gym (sports/games/group activities)
- Saturday – Open Gym (sports/games/group activities)
Who: Ages 5-12 years (must be in grade school)
Cost: Please pay at the Front Desk upon arrival:
- $5 Recreation Association Members (Sibling Discount $7.50 (2 children))
- $10 for Non Members (Sibling Discount of $12.50 (2 children))
- Only 20 spots available!
422-2000 EXT 7902