GOM

GOM

M. Rogers

Carleton Barracks Annex (F-6) St. Andrews Barracks Annex (F-2)

Gagetown Officers' Mess consists of two facilities. The Carleton and St. Andrews Barracks, Annexes (CBA & SABA), were built in 1957 with the creation of CFB Gagetown. 

The CBA was originally home to the officers of 3 Canadian Infantry Brigade Group (3 CIBG). Following the disbandment of 3 CIBG in 1970, the CBA changed ownership to the then Combat Arms School.  From that date until present, members of the Combat Arms School (now the Combat Training Center) have called the CBA home. 

There are over 800 members of the Mess from various units, including those of the Combat Training Center and 5 CDSB.