Gander's Community Centre is the focal point for the entire community and indeed the entire central region. This ultra modern facility has something for everyone; children , sports enthusiasts, athletes and fans, older adults and the young at heart, seniors.
Here are just a few of the fabulous features this beautiful facility has to offer:
• When it’s too cold or wet outside to walk at Cobb's Pond or the Thomas Howe Demonstration Forest, enjoy the comfort of our 200 metre walking track.
• Spacious and fully equipped dressing rooms and most importantly, modern and clean washrooms complement the facility and make hosting tournaments and conferences a pleasure.
• Large parking lot allows for ample parking.
• The comfort of theatre style seating, in floor heating and a cafeteria that seats 120 people all add to a user friendly experience.
• Our concert and international hosting ability is also further enhanced by this new facility. This is especially true because of our partnership and physical link to the Arts & Culture Centre.
• Location of the centre and the road links and walkways make the facility easily accessible from all areas of town.
• 1100 Theatre Style Seating/Wheelchair Section
• Ice Surface - 85' x 200' /Concourse Area
• Walking Track 200 Metres/ 600 Feet
• Cafeteria Seating 120 People
• 4 Meeting & Seminar Rooms (Capacity Varied)
• Removable Flooring For Ice Surface
• Elevator to Second Floor Level
• Trade Show & Exhibition Amenities Provided
• High Speed Internet Access available
• Gander/Garrett Hall Sports Hall of Fame
• Swimming Pool & Curling Club
• Loading doors - 15' x 12'