Have you received a Gander MFRC Posting Package?
Posted to Gander this Year?
The Gander MFRC Posting Package contains information for the new member/family about Programs and Services and general information about the Town of Gander. Packages are provided via email however can be delivered via mail upon request.
The Posting Package contains:
- Information on community organizations and activities
- Childcare information
- Provincial Health Care (MCP) Registration Form
- Visitor Guide
- Vehicle Registration
- Marine Atlantic Ferry Guide
- School Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Information
The Gander Military Family Resource Centre provides a yearly Booklet that outlines information and community contacts that you may require during your posting to 9 Wing Gander.
Upon clearing in at the GMFRC, each member will receive a Welcome Package containing information about our Programs and Services and general information about the Town of Gander and surrounding areas.
Welcome Packages contain:
- Information and brochures on the MFRC
- Coupons for local businesses
- Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism Guide
- Information on local businesses
- Promotional Items
- Passes for the Aviation Museum
For more information, or to request a copy of our Posting or Welcome Package, please contact the MFRC at 256-1703 loc. 1206.