Our cardio room offers a variety of cardio gear used to elevate your heart rate.
- Treadmills (TRUE, SportsArt, Woodway)
- Cybex Arc Trainers
- Precor Ellipticals
- Techno Gym Wave (mimics a skating movement)
- Concept II Rowers
- Stairmaster Steppers and Stepmills
- Recumbent and Upright Bikes
- ESpinnner (computerized spin class)
- Assault Bike
- Jacobs Ladder
- Cardio Gym Bike (offers resistance training for arms and legs while recumbent biking)
- Inversion Table
Cardio Room Users
- No outdoor shoes permitted on the equipment
- Proper footwear and clothing must be worn at all times. (NO sandals, socks or bare feet permitted and a minimum of a tank top and shorts must be worn.)
- Absolutely no food or drink (other than water / nutritional drink in an unbreakable container) is permitted.
- No pictures or videos. Permission may be granted from management.with proper photo consent forms. Forms must be filled out and signed by those being photographed.
- No gym bags or extra clothing is permitted please use lockers.
- You must clean equipment after use.
- If you wish to continue in an allocated time slot, you may until someone enters his/her name into that time slot.
- Regardless of circumstances, users must respect time allocations of other users.
- Please respect military, DND, and NPF employee priority training times.
- You must use the sign in board for all equipment.
- All bookings are for half (1/2) hour only.
- No double bookings permitted.
- Users must be 16 years or 12 –15 and directly supervised by an adult (18+)
- To ensure proper safety and enjoyment of all users, please familiarize yourself with all rules and regulations of this facility.
- Please report any unauthorized use or abuse to the front desk.