Our multi functional gymnasium with wood floor offers 2 basketball courts, 6 badminton/pickle ball courts, 1 indoor soccer/floor hockey court and 3 volleyball courts. Patrons are welcome to bring their own equipment or sign equipment from the Front Desk.
All Military FORCE testing takes place on the right hand side of the gym floor.
In addition the gymnasium floor also has 2 agility ladders painted on the floor, the TANK push pull is located in the gymnasium as well as two chin up bars.
Note, all timings are subject to change due to military training, tournaments, holidays and special events.
Gymnasium Floor regulations
- Proper footwear and clothing must be worn at all times. (NO sandals, socks or bare feet permitted and a minimum of a tank top and shorts must be worn.)
- No outdoor shoes are permitted -- non-marking shoes only.
- Absolutely no food or drink (other than water / nutritional drink in an unbreakable container) is permitted.
- No pictures or videos. Permission may be granted from management.with proper photo consent forms. Forms must be filled out and signed by those being photographed.
- No gym bags or extra clothing is permitted please use lockers.
- Proper use of equipment required.
- Do not hang off of the basketball rims
- Please put all equipment back to their proper location. (Nets, poles, racquet's, birds, balls, sticks etc.)
- Please respect military, DND, and NPF employee priority training times.
- Must be 12 years old or oldesr. Under 12 must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. A parent or guardian must be 18 years or older and may only supervise a maximum of 3 children.
- To ensure proper safety and enjoyment of all users, please familiarize yourself with all rules and regulations of this facility.
- Please report any unauthorized use or abuse to the front desk.