The multi-purpose room is currently not available for use by the general membership. Use is restricted to the Physical Exercise Specialist and Fitness Instructors for military client training only.
Generally used to teach fitness classes, the room has rubberized flooring and mirrors located in the front of the room. When not in use for classes the room can be utilized by members for their own personal fitness routines. The multi purpose room is equipped with:
- Dumbbells & Barbells
- Stability Balls
- Bosu Balls
- Aerobics Steps
- Battle Ropes
- Medicine Balls, Kettle Balls & Kettle Bells
- Wobble Boards
- Small Hurdles
Rules and Regulations
- Proper footwear and clothing must be worn at all times. (NO sandals, socks or bare feet permitted and a minimum of a tank top and shorts must be worn.)
- No outdoor shoes permitted on the equipment, non-marking shoes only
- In order to use the Multi purpose room, users must be 16 years of age or older or between the ages of 12 - 15 and directly supervised by a parent or guardian (18 years of age or older). Direct supervision is defined as within arms-length.
- No gym bags or extra clothing is permitted please use lockers.
- Proper use of equipment required.
- Please put all equipment back to their proper location.
- Please respect military, DND, and NPF employee priority training times.
- Absolutely no food or drink (other than water / nutritional drink in an unbreakable container) is permitted.
- To ensure proper safety and enjoyment of all users, please familiarize yourself with all rules and regulations of this facility.
- Please report any unauthorized use or abuse to the front desk.