Great news, the pool is now open and ALL rec card holders are now authorized to use the facilities
The gym and pool will be open for all recreation card holders (Regular, Ordinary & Associate) effective Tues 1 Sep.
Facility Booking and Procedures
To use the facility, you must book a spot by contacting the front desk at 902-765-1494 local 5997.
Pool time slots will be posted on the PSP aquatics Facebook site. Current spots available to book are Military lane swim (8 slots), Open lane swim (8 slots - 1 spot maximum per week) and Aqua-exercise classes (25 slots -- 2 spots maximum per week). Personnel using the pool must utilize the showers before entering the pool and can use the showers after their swim session. Masks are required to enter the facility but may be removed while exercising.
To cancel, please call 24 hours in advanced.
No shows will be tracked.
Arrival at the facility
• You are required to wash your hands at the hand washing station prior to entry.
• DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY – You will not be granted access to the facility.
• Every time you enter the facility you will be required to complete a Health Care
Questionnaire and Temperature Check.
• After the pre-screening is completed report to the Front Desk to verify your work out
• Masks are required to enter the facility and in all public open areas. (Main corridor)
• Masks may be removed while exercising.
• Masks are to be worn after the exercise is completed.
• Familiarize yourself with the rules regarding social distancing and movement via the
arrows on display throughout the facility.
Change Room Policies
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- At the end of the swim time swimmers have 15 minutes to shower, change and exit the facility.
- Users must spray their locker and bench are used with disinfectant spray provided after use.
Exiting the Facility
• Exiting through the front doors is permitted only in case of emergencies.
• The exit doors located by the Men’s change room is to be used at all other times.