How to create a Book King account:
How to Register for Programs
- Go to the following website: https://bk.cfpsa.com/halifaxpub/index.asp
- In the top left corner click Log On
- If you have forgotten your account information click Retrieve account information and follow the steps.
- If do not have an account click Create new account
- A window will pop up with two options:
- If you are only registering only yourself in a program choose: Create Individual Account
- If you are the payee and are intending to register other participants choose: Create Group Member Account
- Once you have chosen the account type, the first screen is the billing information, please enter the payee information here.
- Next create your username and password
- Fill in all required fields, including date of birth.
- If you chose to create a Group Member Account you will be prompted to enter the group members and their individual information.
- These are the members of the account that you would like to register in programs.
- To activate your account go to your email and follow the link to log in.
- Once logged in you can modify your account information under My Account
- You can edit information or add new group members under the Group Members tab.
- This can also be done in the Individual Account option.
How to register for programs:
- Click on the Courses tab
- The course catalog will appear on the screen
- Under Search Criteria use the drop down menu to find desired programming
- Use the Search By drop down menu to narrow your search by course name or course code.
- Type in the name or code of the course
- Click Go!
- A list of programs will appear below
- To the left the details of the course will be displayed (dates, times etc.)
- When you select the course you will be able to choose which Group Member to enroll by selecting a check box next to their name.
- Continue enroll each participant and then proceed to the check out.