If you’re feeling creative and want to learn something new, join us for Creative Nights. Each month, a KMFRC volunteer, or community partner will show you how to make a new craft or teach you a new skill.
Our very first Virtual Creative Nights session will feature a KMFRC Super-Volunteer demonstrating how to make cloth masks. We look forward to seeing you at this zoom night.
January 20 - Gratitude Journaling
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Virtual Creative Nights will temporarily replace the biweekly Creative Tuesdays program and each month we will focus on learning and developing a new creative skill.
- This is a watch and learn program where participants can see how to create the craft and ask questions.
- Participants will not be working on the project/craft at the same time as they are learning.
- Each Creative Nights session will feature a guest speaker that will demonstrate and discuss one featured skill. Examples of these skills include mask making, pumpkin carving, crocheting, water colour, ornament making, etc.
- Guest speakers will share their screens with the participants, in order to display slide shows, videos, lists of supplies, photos of finished products, etc.
Fill in the form below to register