1. Where do I get my MVP+ membership?
4. Can I play pick up sports such as Shinny Hockey?
All memberships are purchased at the Base Gym Front Desk, located at 11 Navy Way, Kingston ON K7K 7B4.
2. What ID is required to become a MVP+ Card Holder?
- Copy of the member's NDI 75 or CAF 75 (Record of Service ID Card)
- Copy of the member's Pension Statement
- Copy of the member's Release Certificate / Discharge papers
- Communication from either VAC or CAF that confirms the member's service
3. What facilities does my MVP+ Card allow me?
With your MVP+ membership card you have access to all the facilities including the pool and Arrowhead Beach (seasonal).
Several sports are available to you such as soccer, badminton, basketball and more. For timings and sports available with your membership, click here.
5. How do I register for Health Promotion Programs?
To register for programs click here or call 613-541-5010 x 3992.
6. If I have questions about the program who can I contact?
Kerri Hollywood is located at the Base Gym. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-541-5010 x 3996.