- How do I get my MVP+ membership?
You can purchase your MVP+ membership at the CFB Kingston Base Gym Customer Service Desk, located at 11 Navy Way, Kingston Ontario. K7K 7B4. If the Base Gym is currently closed, you can email your MVP+ Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What ID is required to become a MVP+ member?
- Copy of the member's NDI 75 or CAF 75 (Record of Service ID Card)
- Copy of the member's Pension Statement
- Copy of the member's Release Certificate / Discharge papers
- Communication from either VAC or CAF that confirms the member's service
3. What does my MVP+ Card allow me to access?
Your easy to identify membership card, grants you immediate access to the CFB Kingston Base Gym facilities and programming offered, including, Noon Hour exercise classes, Drop-in Sports, Noon Hour lane swims, Health Promotion webinars and workshops, and many more options and future initiatives.
4. Can I play pick up sports such as Shinny Hockey?
Several Drop-in sports are available to you, such as soccer, badminton, hockey and more. For more details, visit the Customer Service Desk at the CFB Kingston Base Gym.
5. How do I register for Health Promotion webinars and workshops?
Health Promotion programming is open to Veterans, their partners and their adult children. To register, click here or call 613-541-5010 x 3992 for more information.
6. Who can I contact if I have questions about the MVP+ program?
Kerri Hollywood is your MVP+ Ambassador. Her office is located on the main floor at the Base Gym. She is happy to assist you. Email her any time at email@example.com or you can reach her by phone at 613-541-5010 x 3996.