For Gym, Course or Event registration, please click HERE.
|Type of Membership
Pricing includes HST
Methods of payment Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Serving Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member
- Former CAF member
- Foreign military member serving with the CAF
- Current DND Public Servants
- Current Staff of the Non-Public Funds (NPF)
- Current Staff of Military Family Resource Centres (MFRCs)
- Current Staff of Defence Research and Development Canada and Defence Construction Canada
- Honorary Colonels/Captains (N) and Honorary LieutenantColonels/ Commanders
- Former Staff of NPF receiving a pension
- Former RCMP in receipt of an annuity
- All others who pay or are invited to belong to clubs and programs Senior: 60+
Program Refund Policy
- Cancellations: All classes are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrants 1 week prior to start of program. If we cancel a course, you are entitled to a full refund or you may transfer to another program, space permitting. Cancelled classes due to weather conditions, facility issues, etc. within program duration will be made up at the end of session or a prorated refund will be provided.
- Refunds: If circumstances beyond your control impact your ability to participate in our programs and/or it becomes necessary for you to transfer to another date/time, please contact your local Community Recreation office during regular scheduled business hours (see contact below). Full refunds for medical, or military related reasons (military members only) will be authorized prior to program start date, after the start date refunds will be prorated. All other full refund requests must be received 5 business days prior to the start of the program, after the start date refunds will be prorated. If 50% or more of the program has elapsed, no refund will be issued. If program advertises a required nonrefundable deposit, no refund will be issued for the deposit. In the case of a dispute, refund decision will be made by the local Manager Community Recreation.
Questions? Please call 613-541-5010 ext 8752.