Inter-Comm: Improve communication within personal relationships by learning the attitudes and skills required to deal with conflict effectively. Through exercises and coaching, participants learn to: understand conflict and increase active listening skills, use a collaborative model for resolving conflict built on Interest-based Communication skills, and use collaboration and communication to support health and well-being in relationships.
Dealing with Conflict and Improving Communication in Personal Relationships (Inter-Comm)
What you will learn about:
- Causes of conflict and how it escalates
- Conflict management styles – find yours!
- Interest-based communication
- Collaborative communication model and how to use it to resolve issues
- Active and Empathic listening skills