Mental Fitness & Suicide Awareness: Supervisor Training
1-DAY WORKSHOP (MITE CODE: 119531)
Mental Fitness and Suicide Awareness is designed to promote awareness and skill-building, to maximize mental fitness both individually and in the workplace, and to lessen the incidence of mental health injuries including suicide.
Topics discussed include:
- The Mental Health Continuum and mental fitness
- How to maintain and improve your mental fitness
- How to practice 4 different types of stress management techniques
- The role of a supervisor in promoting a culture of understanding and mental fitness
- How to recognize the signs of a person in distress
- How to intervene and help someone having thought of suicide, get the help they need.
- Create a personal action plan to strengthen and maintain your personal mental fitness.
- Be able to take concrete steps towards maintaining your own mental health, while also watching over that of others.
- Know how to recognize the signs of a person at risk of suicide.
For more details, click here.
- Foster a culture of understanding and greater safety.
- Be there for your peers!