Stress: Take Charge!: Helps participants develop an understanding of the stress reaction based on their individual life stressors. Participants will learn tools and select coping mechanisms that they can use in everyday life to make changes and manage their stress levels.
Stress: Take Charge!
What you will learn about:
- Your personal stressors
- The stress and relaxation response
- The relationship between stress and anger
- Health effects of long & short-term stress
- The Personal Power Grid & making choices
- Stress and the military
- Resilience & how to build it
- Work-life balance
- Stress and your lifestyle habits
- Relaxation techniques to help minimize your stress response