The vision of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Health and Physical Fitness Strategy is to “provide the ways and means for every CAF member to attain and maintain their personal health and physical fitness sufficient to meet CAF operational requirements.” You can find out more about the strategy on the Defense Internal Network.
Services offered at the Montreal Garrison
The Montreal sports center offers a wide variety of fitness courses and activities.
Services offered to the military
|COVID-19: Priority of physical test (FORCE and Specialized Trade)
1. Ongoing domestic and international operation (deployment)
2. Recruiting (to include component-transfer and sub-component transfer for employment purposes)
3. Individual basic training (BMQ, BMOQ, BTL)
4. Environmental basic training
5. Mission-essential individual and collective training.
6. Other situation approved by the PSP Director Fitness, Sport, Health promotion and Soldier On.
Services offered to the military and the Sports and Leisure Plan (PSL) members
Fitness, sports and recreation Coordinator - Montreal Garrison
514-252-2777 ext. 2476
Sports center Montreal Garrison - Building 199
514-252-2777 ext. 2752