The vision of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Health and Physical Fitness Strategy is to “provide the ways and means for every CAF member to attain and maintain their personal health and physical fitness sufficient to meet CAF operational requirements.” You can find out more about the strategy on the Defense Internal Network.
Services offered to Reserve members
- Group or individual training session
- Courses and Qualifications (FORCE evaluator certification and PLQ)
- Conferences (online or on site)
- Fitness evaluations for specialized trades
- Outdoor store
- Lunchtime lessions (Bootcamp, spinning, etc.)
- Access to sports facilities
|April 8, 2021
The sport center is currently open for outdoor unit fitness classes and bootcamps for a maximum of 7 participants only. The weight room is currently closed.
Please note that, due to the sanitary measures in force, the changing rooms and water fountains are currently closed and that a face mask must be worn at all time including during outdoor group sessions.
You must reserve a time slot before showing up using one of the following means on Thursday of the previous week at the earliest:
- 514 252-2777 # 2752
- If you have access to the National Defense SharePoint, copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 to 16:00
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
|COVID-19: Priority of physical test (FORCE and Specialized Trade)
1. Ongoing domestic and international operation (deployment)
2. Recruiting (to include component-transfer and sub-component transfer for employment purposes)
3. Individual basic training (BMQ, BMOQ, BTL)
4. Environmental basic training
5. Mission-essential individual and collective training.
6. Other situation approved by the PSP Director Fitness, Sport, Health promotion and Soldier On.
7. Force test for command teams of level 4 and higher.
Link for video
Fitness and sports Instructor - Montreal Garrison
514-252-2777 ext. 6690