The vision of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Health and Physical Fitness Strategy is to “provide the ways and means for every CAF member to attain and maintain their personal health and physical fitness sufficient to meet CAF operational requirements.” You can find out more about the strategy on the Defense Internal Network.
Services offered to Reserve members
|COVID-19: Priority of physical test (FORCE and Specialized Trade)
1. Ongoing domestic and international operation (deployment)
2. Recruiting (to include component-transfer and sub-component transfer for employment purposes)
3. Individual basic training (BMQ, BMOQ, BTL)
4. Environmental basic training
5. Mission-essential individual and collective training.
6. Other situation approved by the PSP Director Fitness, Sport, Health promotion and Soldier On.
Fitness and sports Instructor - Montreal Garrison
514-252-2777 ext. 6690