Recognition to our Volunteers
Volunteer Recognition Program
The MFRC recognizes the importance of the involvement of its volunteers. The Volunteer Recognition Program is designed to recognize the valuable contribution of our volunteers.
- Discovery Award (50 hours or more as a volunteer): Certificate of recognition
- Support Award (more than 100 hours): Personalized gift ($20 value)
- Commitment Award (more than 200 hours): Gift basket of local products ($35 value)
- Commitment Award (more than 300 hours): Personalized gift certificate ($50 value)
- Legend Award (400 hours or more): Family photo session or guided sightseeing tour ($75 value)
In addition to the Volunteer Recognition Program, two annual events allow us to highlight their involvement:
This evening, to which all volunteers who generously donated their time during the previous year are invited, allows the MFRC to thank them for their commitment. This dinner is an opportunity to get together over a good meal in a relaxed and jovial atmosphere. It is also an opportunity for the MFRC to present recognition awards to the volunteers involved.
Volunteer evening of the 2nd Div. of Canada
This dancing evening, organized in conjunction with Personnel Support Programs, is intended to highlight the involvement of all the volunteers of the 2nd Div. of Canada. On the menu: a good meal, entertainment, participation prizes and dancing. It's a real pleasure!
Feel free to inquire about volunteer opportunities at the MFRC with the Volunteer Services Officer.
Volunteer Services Officer
Saint-Hubert : 450 462-8777, ext. 6803
Saint-Jean : 450 358-7099, ext. 2915