Has your family been anticipating or have recently experienced deployment? If so, then the Family Connect Camp 2017 is the place to be.
Family Connect Camp 2017
Provided to you by the MFRC-NCR, Family Wellness Services Team
Thanks to the generosity of the Support Our Troops Fund, the MFRC-NCR is will be offering our Family Connect Camp at Cardinal Koa Campgrounds, again this year. The objective of this event is to provide military families facing the challenges of deployment, a place to connect.
The theme of the week: Christmas in July
- Family members are invited to decorate their cabins
- Weather permitting, we will gather on Friday night for a bonfire
- We planned a family art activity on Saturday afternoon
- We will be enjoying a turkey dinner hosted by the KOA staff on Saturday evening
- With a final wrap up on Sunday morning
This event is taking place on the weekend of July 21st - July 23rd, 2017. Spaces are limited and is on a first come first serve basis. For registration and payments, please contact MFRC-NCR reception (613.998.4888) during business hours (Monday to Friday 0800-1900).
The Options are listed bellow:
- Rustic Cabin ($20)- Sleeps 4 people
- Regular Cabin ($30)- Sleeps 4 people
- Cottage Cabin ($40)- Sleeps 4 people
- Lodge Cabin ($50)- Sleeps 6 people
Don't forget spaces are limited!