About the Program
PSP Golf Fundamentals and Fitness Program
The goal of this collaborative program between PSP Fitness and Hylands Golf Club is to teach Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel the fundamentals of swing mechanics, improve mobility, and utilize corrective exercises to improve your golf swing.
Golfers can improve their key swing with this brand new eight-week golf fundamentals virtual program designed to help increase range of motion with additional fitness components to eliminate common mistakes and injuries, and provide overall improvements to golf swings.
■ 1 pre-recorded video a week from Hylands Golf Club Manager of Golf Operations / Head Professional, Marc-André Piette, targeting the fundamentals of a proper swing.
■ 1 pre-recorded video a week from PSP Fitness and Sports Instructor, Derek Lacelle, targeting mobility and strength exercises to correct swing movements.
■ Option to attend in-person fitness sessions that include mobility and fitness development.*
To follow our virtual training program, please follow the links to weekly uploaded videos.
Week 1 - C-Posture
Please note: YouTube is not accessible on DWAN computers.
About the Instructors
Marc-André Piette (Manager of Golf Operations/Head Professional Hylands Golf Club)
Derek Lacelle (PSP Fitness and Sports Instructor)
- PGA of Canada Class ‘A’ Member
- PGA of Ottawa Head Professional of the Year 2020
- Certified National Coaching Certification Program Level I & II - Golf Instruction
- Certified Club Fitter – Callaway, Ping, Cobra, Titleist
For more information, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor of Science. Human Kinetics from the University of Ottawa
- Masters, Sports Administration from the University of Ottawa
- Certified Golf Level 3 Fitness Coach with Titleist Performance Institute
- Certified Golf Level 2 Swing Coach with Titleist Performance Institute
- Certified Golf Level 2 Power Coach with Titleist Performance Institute
* Sessions will be dependent on provincial and CAF health and safety regulations.