Request a Briefing / Onsite Workshops
Invite the Ottawa Health Promotion team to deliver an in-unit briefing.
Please note that a minimum of 15 confirmed participants are required for military units, and 20 (plus) confirmed participants for requests from civilian teams/departments within the DND.
Topics could include:
- Health Promotion Workshop Overview
- Healthy Eating
- Decoding the Food Label
- Performance Nutrition
- Stress and Resilience
- Understanding and Managing Anger
- Healthy Communciation
- Mental Fitness and Suicide Awareness
- Injury Reduction Strategies
- Addictions Awareness (alcohol, other drugs, & gambling)
How to request a briefing / onsite workshop:
- Choose a topic and date
- Complete the request form below.
- Reserve a meeting room (equipped with audio-visual)
- Advertise the briefing or onsite workshop anyway you can: emails, posters, word of mouth. We can provide you with email samples.
- Confirm a minimum of 15 CAF members registered with the HP office 1 week prior to the workshop.
You will receive a confirmation email once the HP team is able to confirm your request.
Please email OttawaHealthPromotion@forces.gc.ca
or call us at 613-901-5496
if you have any questions.
Briefing / Onsite Workshop Request Form