Membership and Fees
The PSP Ottawa Recreation Plan for the National Capital Region consists of three membership categories.
- Free or reduced admission to special events
- Discounted fees for all programs
- Discounted pool admission and swimming lessons
- Great savings on PSP Ottawa Summer Camps
- Reduced facility and equipment usage fees
- Access to Members-Only programs and activities
- Regular and Reserve Forces personnel currently serving and their families;
- Members of Foreign Military currently serving with the CAF and their families;
- Veterans (former members of the CAF who have successfully completed Basic Military training and have been honourably discharged) and their families.
Regular Member Rates
12 Month Individual $100
12 Month Family $160
6 Month Individual $75
6 Month Family $110
- Current DND Public Servants, Staff of NPF, MFRC's, Staff of DRDC and DCC and their families;
- Serving RCMP and their families;
- Currently serving Honorary Colonels/Captains (N) and Honorary Lieutenant-Colonels/Commanders and their families;
- Former staff of NPF receiving a pension and their families; and
- Former RCMP in receipt of an annuity and their families.
Ordinary Member Rates
12 Month Individual $130
12 Month Family $190
6 Month Individual $90
6 Month Family $140
All others who pay or are invited to become members.
Associate Member Rates
12 Month Individual $175
12 Month Family $250
6 Month Individual $125
6 Month Family $185
How Do I Sign Up?
You can sign up in three easy steps:
*Fee covers up to five family members residing at the same permanent address.
- Online or visit our office Mon-Fri, 0800-1200 hrs and 1300-1600. No appointments are necessary. Our office is located at the Uplands Military Community Centre, Building 471, 330 Croil Private, Ottawa, ON, K1V 1J1.*
- Submit your payment by Visa, MasterCard, debit or cash.
- Fill out our membership information form.
For more information please contact our office at (613) 998-8216 or email Recreation-PSP-Loisir@forces.gc.ca.